Registered Children's Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||Merthyr Tydfil, Wales|
|Sector||Social Care - Reg Manager - Child|
|Salary||£35,001 - £40,000 Per Annum|
|Job Ref||RM - MT|
- Hoop Recruitment are seeking an experienced and talented Registered Manager for a Children’s Home within the RCT area.The organisation you’d be a part of provides support to vulnerable young people and applicants must have a genuine desire to provide person-centred care and support children with emotional behavioural difficulties and other complex needs in a residential care environment which you will find both challenging and rewarding.
In addition to the financial rewards and benefits, you will receive huge job satisfaction, support, training and career opportunities in an organisation that develops its staff to their potential and believes in promotion from within.
- Competitive salary
- Work within a warm and therapeutic setting
- Receive informative and regular training
- Rewarding pension scheme
- Rewarding career with progression opportunities / Succession planning
- To lead by example with a compassionate,professional manner
- To provide a caring and supportive environment for young people that respects their individual needs and boundaries
- Resolving and reporting safeguarding matters when appropriate
- Work alongside Registered Manager to achieve personal KPIs
- Co-ordinate the delivery of care plans
Please note that successful applicants will be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.
- Must hold QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Children and Young People’s Residential Management)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drive to support children with multiple and complex needs
- Have at least five years’ experience in residential childcare, two of which in a management role
- Must hold U.K Driving Licence
Apply for this role today - Contact Leanne McEwen at Hoop Recruitment 02922 400519