This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance - Senior Client Manager|
|Salary||£30,001 - £35,000 Per Annum|
- I am working with an amazing client based just on the outskirts of Cardiff who are like no other Accountancy Practice out there. They are looking for an established Accounts Senior to join them on a permanent basis and what you get in return is unrivalled flexibility and a very competitive remuneration package.
Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that the right candidate has experience working in an Accounting Practice previously and duties include:
- Produce Statutory accounts for start-up’s SMEs as well as both established businesses
- Produce management accounts
- VAT Returns
- Liaise with clients regarding accounts related queries
- Assist the Client Manager with ad hoc projects
- At least 2 years’ experience within an Accountancy Practice
- Ideally Part Qualified / Qualified or equivalent
- Complete flexibility – you would manage your weekly hours, you can work from home or in the office, it is entirely up to you
- An amazing culture – a company that treats adults, like adults
- A clear progression path or for those that love what they do and don’t necessarily want progression, a very happy working environment