|Sector||Social Care - Support W- Child|
|Salary||£9.00 - £10.00 Per Hour|
- Hoop Social Care have an exciting opportunity for an Agency Support Worker in the Swansea area.
We are looking for an individual who is comfortable supporting children, aged 3 to 19, with complex needs.
You would be working within a registered children’s home, supporting children and young people with complex needs including physical and sensory impairments, as well as learning difficulties.
Your role will be to encourage the independence of the those within the home. You will be there to support your residents with their daily tasks and provide general one to one care. Some of your responsibilities can involve assisting with dressing, cooking, cleaning, as well as well as providing support with medical tasks.
As Agency Worker, you will also be there to promote positivity within the service and will need experience in managing complex behaviours.
This is an opportunity which will offer you flexible employment, with shifts covering Monday through to Sunday, including days, waking nights and sleep-ins.
As an Agency Children's Support Worker ideally you will have:
- 6-month experience working in a social care setting
- Have eligibility to work in the UK
- Have the desire to support and work with people who can display behaviours that can challenge
- Up to date PBM training
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Competitive rates of pay
- The chance of long-term bookings as well as variety of shifts
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay (accrued)
- Auto-enrolled pension contribution
If this is the right opportunity for you or if you would like to learn more, please contact Ruby Tucker at Hoop Recruitment on 02922 400519.