This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Social Care - Support W - Adults|
|Salary||£9.00 - £10.00 Per Hour|
- Hoop Social Care are supporting a small healthcare company who provide care to clients with challenging behaviours that often arise from mental illness. This is an exciting opportunity for am Activities Co-ordinator who can assist in the planning, implementation and evaluation of social activities in order to improve the mental, emotional well-being and quality of life our service users.
- Develop meaningful relationships with service users
- Enhance social wellbeing of the residents
- Create and develop a weekly diverse programme
- To promote their health, welfare and development
- Minimum of one years’ experience in healthcare
- Have a valid UK drivers license
- Experience in working with clients with mental illness/challenging behaviour
- Experience within a similar role and environment
- Level 2+ NVQ in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Excellent rates of pay including paid breaks
- Comprehensive induction and mandatory training
- Annual Leave entitlement of 5.6 weeks pro-rata
- Free DBS Certificate
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or to discuss the role in more detail please contact Scott Johnston or the Hoop Recruitment team today on 02922 400519.