This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Salary||£20,000 - £24,000 Per Annum|
- HR Administrator
£22,500 - £25,000
Hoop are recruiting for a HR administrator for an organisation based in the RCT area. As an integral member of the HR team the successful candidate will provide guidance and support to Managers and employees on a range of HR policies and processes, carrying out recruitment campaigns, administrative tasks and maintenance of HR data. The role is 38hrs per week, between the hours of 8am-5.30pm Monday to Friday.
- 25 Days annual leave plus 8 days bank holiday
- Subsidised canteen
- Group Pension Scheme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to free counselling services
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Onsite shower facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- Undertaking all aspects of recruitment for both temporary and permanent employees. Managing each recruitment process from advertisement to Company Induction, including the completion of all offer letters and contracts
- Completing all aspects of our new starter and leaver processes including generating paperwork, conducting exit interviews etc.
- Ensuring that Sickness and Absence Management duties are completed in a timely fashion by line managers
- Ensuring accurate records are maintained for all aspects of Performance Management, and providing support to line managers as necessary;
- Ensuring that all changes to ‘Terms & Conditions’ of employment are completed accurately and within appropriate timescales
- Assisting with employee surveys to support Wellbeing initiatives and Employee Engagement
- Providing cover for the Reception team as and when required
- Previous experience working within a varied and demanding administrative role within a HR department
- Previous experience of working within a data sensitive department where confidentiality is essential
- Advanced working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Good written skills including accurate grammar and spelling
- Ability to work well in a team environment and build strong working relationships with colleagues
- Flexible and adaptable in a busy, constantly changing environments
- Must be flexible in terms of hours to provide cover where needed
- Level 3 Certificate qualified or working towards (desirable)
If this sounds like your ideal role, please click on the apply now button below or for further information please call on 02922 400519.