This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Education - Secondary Teacher|
- Hoop Education are currently working with FE Colleges in South Wales to provide Lecturers on short and long term placements. We cover vacancies for subjects including:
- Essential Skills
- A Levels: Maths, English, Science etc.
- Access Courses
- Hair & Beauty
- Construction, Engineering, Plastering
- Social Sciences
- Creative Industries: Art, Design, Media etc.
- Public Services & Tourism
- Work Based Learning
- ESOL (English speakers of other languages)
- Teach all areas of the College Scheme of Work or your subject specialism
- Plan, prepare and teach lectures that cater for all student abilities and ranges
- Maintain a firm but fair approach to classroom management
- Meet requirements for the assessment and recording of students’ development
• Have experience of working in a FE setting
• Hold a PGCE FE
• Be registered (or willing to register) with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
• Free DBS check
• Free training
• Refer a friend and earn up to £150
• Weekly Pay
• Flexible working hours.
Due to the nature of this role, an enhanced DBS check will take place prior to employment. Hoop Education are proud to be a teacher led employment agency, with vast experience in placing candidates in their ideal job role. If you have the relevant skills and experience and are keen to find out more, then please click the apply button. Alternatively, you can call Ryan Jones and the Hoop Education team on 02922 40051