This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance - Accounts Administrator|
|Salary||£10.01 – £12.50 Per Hour|
- I am supporting a Charitable Organisation based in the centre of Cardiff who are looking for a Temporary Finance Administrator to join them on an ongoing basis to cover a sickness absence. This is a great opportunity to work for a team that really makes a difference.
They want someone who can come in before the holidays to do a handover (which you would get paid for) and then start properly in the New Year.
You would be working in a busy, supportive finance team and duties will include:
- Invoice processing in a timely manner
- Reconcile bank account at the end of each month
- Ensure monies are collected and banked and cheques are cashed on a timely basis
- Make sure adequate funds are available to meet the organisational requirements
- Post all transactions onto Sage from bank statements
- Ensure all rental payments are recorded and maintained accurately
- Account reconciliation including the investigation and resolution of any discrepancies
- Assist the finance team to ensure date is recorded accurately and within pre-defined deadlines
- Manage utility bill / council tax enquiries for the business
- Monitor and produce accurate fundraising reports
- Daily record and control the cashbook for all payments
- To provide adhoc project information as per the finance teams need
- To accurate process petty cash
This is an amazing opportunity to make a positive impact even in the short term so if you care interested, let me know ASAP as I would need to get your CV across to them before Friday morning and I am out of the office tomorrow.