This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Education - Primary Teacher|
- Hoop Education have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Education Recruitment Consultant within the Primary Education sector to specialise in recruiting for Teaching and Non-teaching posts for Primary Schools across South Wales.
- Day to day supply teachers and teaching assistants
- Long term supply teachers and teaching assistants
- Permanent Teachers in the Primary sector. As well as Teachers and Teaching Assistants, we recruit for non-teaching-based roles such as Office Managers, Bursars and School Business Managers, Caretakers
- Candidate generation, including writing job adverts, interviewing, calling perspective applicants
- Candidate compliance and reference checking
- Manage social media accounts
- CV searching
- Liaise with clients daily
- Manage staff rota's
- Client site visits
- Team working
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to multitask
- Previous experience within a recruitment role
- 20 days annual leave +8 bank holidays, a day off for your birthday and a Hoop day
- Bi-annual salary review
- Office pet
- Monthly, Quarterly and Annual incentive schemes
- Contributory pension scheme
- Paid training and induction
Are you an experienced Education Recruitment professional looking to change the way recruitment is carried out between schools and agencies? If so, we want to hear from you.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2 year + experience in Education Recruitment
- Passion, enthusiasm and commitment
- Experience in the Primary Sector