|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||£17.51 – £20.00 Per Hour|
- Staff Nurse - Nights
Full Time 33 hours
Carmarthenshire - Ammanford
£17 per hour
Hoop Recruitment seeks an experienced and passionate Night Nurse to join a friendly, purpose built home in the quiet town of Ammanford. As the successful candidate you will form part of a highly skilled multidisciplinary team working to provide support and care to nursing and residential service users.
You will be responsible for care planning and review, medication administration and other such tasks that contribute to the wellbeing of the residents in your care.
The company prides itself on promoting independence and choice whilst delivering high quality, individually tailored care. Overseen by a professional, experienced, personable manager, offering support and development for their staff team.
Are you able to adapt quickly to different ways of working? Are you looking for an opportunity to work flexible hours, allowing you to manage your own work/life balance? This is a fantastic opportunity for a nurse who is looking to take the next step in their career.
As Night Nurse, some responsibilities include:
- Daily support of the registered manager to run the service
- To establish effective working relationships with the service users
- Supporting the staff team daily
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
Benefits within the role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Reputable organisation
- Annual leave
- Pension scheme
- A dedicated Home Manager to provide support
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following essential skills:
- Must be RGN registered Nurse with current PIN
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and service users
- Compassionate and work empathy
- Resilient and self-motivated nature
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.