This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||Vale of Glamorgan, Wales|
|Sector||Social Care - Reg Manager - Adult|
|Salary||£25,001 – £30,000 Per Annum|
- Residential Service Manager
Vale of Glamorgan
£28,000 - £30,000 + allowances
- Personality Disorder
- Learning Disability
- Mental Health
Hoop Recruitment are looking for a Home Manager to work within a private residential service for adults with mental health, learning disabilities, personality disorders and challenging behaviour. The service is an attractive 3 storey home based in the Vale of Glamorgan that provides 24-hour special support for up to six women. The post will be 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday.
- Pension contribution scheme
- Career development with enhanced pay
- Post qualification professional training
- Competitive Salary of £28,000 - £30,000
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating care
- Support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Lead and nurture a team of support workers
- Provide leadership and guidance to all staff
- Improve MDT working with a real focus on outcomes and success for service users
- Work closely with the MDT for the benefit of the service users
- Ensure that staff are appropriately supervised, supported, managed, motivated and empowered to achieve their full potential
- Excellent communication skills and exceptional relationship building skills
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Management qualification is essential (QCF level 5)
- Experience of working within a challenging behaviour environment
- Experience working with service users with learning disabilities and/or mental health
If this sounds like your ideal role, please click on the apply now button below or for further information please call on 02922 400519.