This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||Neath Port Talbot, Wales|
|Sector||Social Care - Home Manager|
|Salary||£35,001 – £40,000 Per Annum|
- Hoop Social Care have an exciting opportunity for a Registered Manager in the Neath area. We are looking for an enthusiastic applicant who has experience working in a managerial role within the care sector. You will be responsible for a small residential children’s home and therefore you must have experience working with young people. You will have achieved your level 3 diploma in Health and Social care (Children and Young People) and will have your Level 5 Diploma in leadership and management for Residential Childcare.
Applicants must have a genuine desire to work with this client group. Part of your role will include managing and guiding a team of support workers to deliver outstanding care to residents within the home. You will need a strong understanding of how to support young people with complex needs and how to promote their independence. This a team-orientated organisation and you will need to share the same values; with respect for your residents, their families and all members of staff.
This role will require you to work unsociable hours at times and will require flexibility from applicants.
- 25 Days Annual Leave, plus Bank Holidays
- Opportunity to work within a growing and expanding business
- Receive informative and regular training
- Rewarding pension scheme
- Life insurance
- To lead by example with a compassionate, yet professional manner
- Resolving and reporting safeguarding matters when appropriate
- Ensure staff are up to date with relevant training information
- Work alongside Operations Director to achieve personal KPIs
- Co-ordinate the delivery of care plans
- To set high standards for the grounds, environment and furnishings of the home
- Manage the home’s rotas, sickness, finances and other admin responsibilities
- Must have relevant qualification - QCF Level 5 in Health and Social Care
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drive to support residents with multiple and complex needs
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in residential care
- Must hold U.K Driving Licence
If this is the job for you or you would like to learn more about this role, please contact Scott Johnston at Hoop Recruitment on 02922 400519.