This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance - Bookkeeper|
|Salary||£20,000 - £24,000 Per Annum|
- I am currently working with a client based in Bridgend who are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper who is also happy to work on the operational side of the business as well as the financial side.
This role is based in a small, friendly, hands-on team and it is a great opportunity to join a busy environment which can offer you a lot of variety as well as a lovely working atmosphere.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Purchase ledger – matching, batching and coding
- Sales ledger
- Credit Control
- Payment runs
- Manage supplier queries via telephone and email
- Bank reconciliations
- Processes company expenses
- Liaise with new suppliers
- VAT Returns
- CIS Returns
- General office duties such as incoming mail, database management, record keeping
- Support the Finance Manager in the month end and year end processes
- Assist with basic HR processes including payroll, benefits and pensions
- Experience using Sage would be advantageous
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a great organisation and help then really drive the business forward.