This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance - Senior Client Manager|
|Salary||£35,001 – £40,000 Per Annum|
- I am working with an established Accountancy Practice in Brecon who are looking for a Senior Accountant to join them on a permanent basis. They are more focused on level of experience over qualification so their role is open to candidates who are qualified by experience, part qualified to fully qualified accountants.
What is important is that the right person has worked in an Accountancy Practice previously. There are also excellent progression opportunities for the right person.
- Manage a large portfolio of clients and have a consultative approach to client management
- Complete year end accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Complete self-assessment and limited company tax return forms
- Deal directly with clients and form new client relationships
- Assist clients with Making Tax Digital
- Manage VAT returns and oversee the process
- Oversee junior staff member and assess their work
- Assist with staff training and assist with any needs
- Ad hoc needs as per the client and practices requirements
- Use of Xero, Sage and Quickbooks
This client is very invested in their staff so there is full study support offered for any part qualified candidates and progression opportunities for anyone ambitious enough to want it.
If you are interested in finding out more about the organisation and you have the relevant experience, please get in touch.