This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance - Credit Controller|
|Salary||£20,000 - £24,000 Per Annum|
- I am in the very lucky position to be working with a client based in Chepstow who I have placed with previously on a number of occasions, so I know they are a great company to work for.
This client is looking for an experienced, professional, client focused Credit Controller who can adhere to internal policies across the company.
- Sole responsibility for the credit control function
- Production of the aged debtor report
- Using aged debtor report to decide who to chase for debts not paid within agreed terms
- Negotiating repayment terms
- Chasing customers by telephone
- Issuing letters when payment are not forthcoming
- Credit referencing
- Analysing potential debt risk
- Preparation of weekly and monthly forecasting
- Liaising with the sales teams and manage client accounts
- Experience using Sage
They are looking to interview as soon as next week and if you think this role would be of interest, get in touch and I can give you a call after the bank holiday.