This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||£15.01 – £17.50 Per Hour|
- Day Nurse – RGN or RMN
£16.50 per hour + standard benefits
Full time 37.5 hours per week
Key words: RGN, RMN, Staff Nurse, Registered Nurse, Care Home, Nursing Home, Elderly Care, Dementia Care
Hoop Recruitment is currently looking for a Registered Day Nurse to join a long-standing and leading nursing home based in a picturesque area of Cardiff.
This is a great opportunity for a Nurse to join a purpose built, beautiful home, providing first class care for older adults. As part of a highly skilled and passionate multi-disciplinary team, you will strive to provide the highest standard of care to all residents.
This modern, CSSIW registered home is purpose built and well-furnished throughout, boasting a relaxing garden for residents to use and enjoy set within its own grounds.
As Staff Nurse, some responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily support of the registered manager to run the service
- To establish effective working relationships with the service users
- Supporting the staff team daily
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
Benefits within the role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Double time bank holiday pay
- Reputable organisation
- Annual leave
- Competitive pension scheme
- A dedicated RGN consultant to provide support
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following essential skills:
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Must have an active PIN
- Resilient and self-motivated
- Excellent communication and working with other skills
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.