This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||Vale of Glamorgan, Wales|
|Sector||Social Care - Support W - Adults|
|Salary||£15,001 - £20,000 Per Annum|
- Are you an individual who wants to help others in a new rewarding role? I am currently recruiting for Support Workers in the Vale of Glamorgan area to support adults with Learning Disabilities. You will be working in small residential settings to help individuals promote independence and life skills. This role will involve some elements of personal care but all training will be supplied to you. The role is a permanent position and this would involve working days, nights, weekends and bank holidays.
- Support to undertake further qualifications to comply with care standards
- Competitive holiday allowance with annual increase
- Being in a rewarding role that allows you to help and develop others
- Continual professional development through paid training relevant to the role
- Monitor, develop and implement care plans
- Promote equal opportunities
- Help service user develop social and personal relationships
- Act as a role model
- Opportunity to accompany service users on holidays
- Previous experience as a support worker (desirable)
- Able to work a shift pattern on a rolling rota - Days, Nights and weekends
- Willingness to develop yourself and those you support
- Driving licence (essential)
- Fantastic communication skills