This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - Senior Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£35,001 – £40,000 Per Annum|
- Unit Manager
Hoop Nursing is urgently seeking an experienced RMN or RNLD to join a highly regarded mental health organisation to manage a unit in one of their forensic services in the RCT area. This hospital is a low secure environment, and aims to provides individually tailored assessment and treatment for adults with varying needs experiencing mental illness. Residents require intensive therapy and rehabilitation. A priority to the organisation is to create a safe and therapeutic environment offering residents supportive relationships, social inclusion, empowerment and development of coping strategies that promote progress.
- Daily support of the registered manager to run the service
- To establish effective and genuine working relationships with the clients, staff and the MDT
- Supporting the staff team daily
- Educating junior staff and supporting their development in line with the strategy for the organisation
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
Essential requirements for the role:
- Must be RGN/RMN registered Nurse with current NMC PIN
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and clients
- Resilient and self-motivated nature
Benefits to reward your hard work:
- Competitive Salary
- Competitive Pension scheme
- Reputable Organisation
- Initial training and ongoing development
- Competitive Holiday Allowance
- Free Parking
- Free Uniforms
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.