|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Social Care - Support W- Child|
|Salary||££15,001 - £20,000 Per Annum|
- Hoop are recruiting for individuals to work within a unique service who support young people with Cerebral Palsy. The service is a mixture of a private school and residential services, is based on the outskirts of Cardiff and is only accessible via a car.
Individuals with no prior experience as a support worker but have a willing desire to support children within a school and residential environment are welcome to apply. The students you will be supporting are non-verbal and wheelchair bound with complex needs.
£15,940.08 + Sleep In allowance
- Rolling rota, received 4 weeks in advance
- Shifts across Monday to Sunday- Shifts are days only, with 2 sleep ins required per month, no wakeful nights
- Every other weekend off
- Driver – must have been driving a minimum of 5 years
- Must be over 24 years old
- 27 days annual leave (Plus bank holidays)
- Enhanced pay on bank holidays (time and a half and double time dependant on the bank holiday)
Interviews will be held early December, immediate start dates available.
For more information please apply below or call 02922 400519.