|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||££17.51 – £20.00 Per Hour|
- Hoop Nursing are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN, RNLD) to work in a purpose-built specialist service for younger adults with physical and learning disabilities. The service provides a safe and supportive environment whilst also acting as a stepping stone to independent living.
As the Registered Nurse you will work as part of an active, solution focused team who support individuals to achieve their aspirations in all aspects of their life. You will deliver and review care plans, administer medication and will lead the team in delivering high quality care.
- Generous annual leave allowance – 7 weeks per annum
- Competitive hourly rates of pay - £17.50
- Career development with enhanced pay
- Post qualification professional training
- Revalidation support
- Administer Medication
- Catheter care
- Establishing relationships with the service users
- Supporting the staff team
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Care planning and accurate record keeping
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Exceptional relationship building skills
To apply for this excellent opportunity or to discuss the role in more detail please contact the Hoop Recruitment team today.