|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||West Midlands, England|
|Sector||Nursing - Registered Manager|
|Salary||££40,001 – £45,000 Per Annum|
- Clinical Manager, Hereford
Hoop Nursing is urgently seeking a highly experienced Clinical Manager (with an Active Pin), to work within a highly regarded Care Home in Hereford. The role would be to ensure the best of holistic care is provided to elderly individuals living with Dementia and other forms of Mental illness. This home is an environment in which both Residents and Staff encounter a sense of community and ownership. Pet therapy is hugely encouraged also.
This Clinical Manager position is looking to be filled as soon as possible, for immediate start.
This is a perfect opportunity for- the chosen individual- to utilise their clinical management experience, surrounded by a group of dedicated, solution-focused and hardworking nurses/members of staff. The responsibilities would include administering medication and up-keeping the highest of care service.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Building and Nurturing relationships with the service users
- Supporting staff team
- Maintaining the high standards within the home
- Creating and maintaining person centred care plans
- Medication Management
- Staff Supervision
- Risk Assessments and Audits
- Desirable Salary
- Reputable and expanding organisation
- Career Progression
- Management Support
- Positive, Self-motivated and Resilient Individual
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with both colleagues and service users
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info