|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - Registered Manager|
|Salary||££40,001 – £45,000 Per Annum|
- Home Manager, Bridgend
Hoop Nursing is urgently seeking a highly experienced Nursing Home Manager (with an Active Pin), to work within a highly regarded Care Home in Bridgend. The role would be to ensure the best of care is provided to elderly individuals with a range of complex impairments and learning difficulties- including Dementia, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s Disease and Speech Impairment.
This private Care Home has a mix of modern and period décor, and an engaging activity programme. It is designed with features specifically for people with dementia. These include a bar, coffee shop and a train carriage to bring a sense of familiarity to the home.
This Home Manager position is looking to be filled as soon as possible, for immediate start.
This is a perfect opportunity for- the chosen individual- to utilise their leadership skills, surrounded by a group of dedicated, solution-focused and hardworking nurses/members of staff. The responsibilities would include administering medication and up-keeping the highest of care service.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Assuming responsibility in running the service of the entire home unit
- Building and Nurturing relationships with the service users
- Supporting, nurturing and managing the entire staff team
- Work with local authorities and Health Board, in the interest of the Residents
- Admissions and bed management
- Budget Management
- Maintaining the standards high within the regulations of the home
- Desirable Salary
- Reputable and expanding organisation
- Positive CSSIW report
- Professional/Specialist Training
- Career Progression
- Management Support
- Positive, Self-motivated and Resilient Individual
- Leadership Experience
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Outstanding Communication Skills
- Ability to build effective relationships with both colleagues and service users
- A leader with the mind to sell vision to a team
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.