|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||West Wales, Wales|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||££30,001 – £35,000 Per Annum|
- Registered Nurse (RGN)
Hoop Recruitment are looking for a Registered Nurse (RGN) to work in a beautiful nursing home in the idyllic location of Pembrokeshire. An independent organisation, with an enviable reputation. The home boasts a stunning character building, set among landscaped gardens. The company prides itself on promoting independence and choice whilst delivering high quality, individually tailored care. Overseen by a professional, experienced and personable manager, offering support and development for their staff team. The successful applicant will support the management team to maintain and progress the service, developing a centre of excellence.
Are you looking for a new opportunity to progress into leadership and work in a beautiful, well run home, raising the bar for care high care delivery?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Reputable organisation
- Professional training
- Revalidation support
- Career progression
- Taking responsibility for supporting the registered manager to run the service
- Establishing relationships with the service users
- Supporting and managing the staff team
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
- Clinically lead and nurture a team of support workers
- Self-motivated and resilient, natural educator with leadership experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Exceptional relationship building skills
To apply for this excellent opportunity, or to discuss the role in more detail, please contact the Hoop Recruitment team today.