This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||£17.51 – £20.00 Per Hour|
- Hoop Nursing are looking for a passionate, driven and experienced Registered Nurse to work in a purpose-built service in the Cardiff area. This is a residential service providing nursing provision for young adults with complex care needs.
The client provides service users with the support and opportunities to lead a happy, positive and fulfilling life by offering a range of services and support that are specifically tailored to each individual. The service provides high quality, person centred care which is delivered by a highly trained and passionate staff team.
The service provides free, bespoke training that ensures all members of staff are fully trained to support those with physical disabilities, learning disabilities and complex health needs – ensuring the care provided to service users, is of the highest standard.
You will join a dynamic and solution focused team who strive to support service users with achieving their aspirations and wishes.
- To review, evaluate and update care plans and to complete risk assessments when required
- To support service users by providing high quality nursing care to all service users
- To administer medication
- To provide strong clinical knowledge and guidance to the staff team
- To work alongside a multidisciplinary team on a daily basis
- To provide wound care, catheter care, gastrostomy care and bowel care
- Competitive rates of pay (starting at £17.51ph)
- Perkbox – an employee benefits scheme that includes exclusive perks and discounts
- Employee Support Helpline – you will have 24/7 access to a private and confidential employee support helpline that covers topics from financial guidance to health and wellbeing
- Bespoke induction programme tailored to your specific job role
- Blended learning approach to achieve and attain all relevant training
- Qualification opportunities – you will be supported to complete the Care Certificate
- Bespoke, specialist training that reflects the needs of the service and your personal development
- Free onsite parking
- Internal progression opportunities
- Paid DBS
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an active PIN
- Must be passionate about caring and nursing others
- Must be able to forge positive, meaningful relationships with service users