This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Social Care - Area Manager|
|Salary||££25,001 – £30,000 Per Annum|
Deputy Manager (RGN)
Hoop Recruitment are looking for a Deputy Manager to work in an older person’s 41 bed care home in the Caerphilly borough. The home is part of a large healthcare organisation, with a longstanding management team in place. The company prides itself on promoting independence and choice whilst delivering high quality, individually tailored care.
The Deputy Manager will be supporting the manager to improve and develop the service, developing a centre of excellence. The role will consist of supernumerary hours and clinical shifts. This is a full-time position, 38.5 hours per week.
Are you looking for a new challenge to progress into leadership and contribute towards improving the home, enhancing the quality of lives for residents? Do you enjoy working in a role that can be challenging and differs day to day?
- Reputable organisation
- Professional training
- Re-validation support
- Career progression
- Taking responsibility for supporting the registered manager to run the service
- Establishing relationships with the service users
- Supporting and managing the staff team
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
- Clinically lead and nurture a team of support workers
- Self-motivated and resilient, natural educator with leadership experience
- An experienced Registered Nurse
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Exceptional relationship building skills
If this sounds like your ideal role, please click on the apply now button below or for further information please call on 02922 400519.