This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£15,001 - £20,000 Per Annum|
- Hoop recruitment are currently looking for support workers to work in the Newport area, supporting adults with mental health and learning disabilities within a residential setting. The role will comprise of elements of personal care, promoting independence and providing support in the community.Benefits:
- Competitive annual leave entitlement with annual increments
- Generous contributory pension scheme
- Paid training
- Carry out and the implementation of care plans
- Support clients with daily activities, i.e. personal care, support in the community, cooking, cleaning, etc.
- Effectively communicate with all service users
- Promote independence
- Adopt creative approaches to problem solving and challenging behaviour
- Calm and collected in pressurised situations
To apply for this excellent opportunity or to discuss the role in more detail please contact the Hoop Recruitment team today.
- Previous experience as a support worker within a care environment
- Able to work a shift pattern on a rolling rota
- Flexibility with working hours
- Excellent communication skills