This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Nursing - Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£9.00 - £10.00 Per Hour|
- We are recruiting for the role of a Care Worker for a care home based in Pontypridd, South Wales.
The ideal candidate will play an essential part in supporting the well-being and quality of life of each individual in your care, you will be responsible to promote as much independence for our residents as possible and treat all residents with understanding and dignity.
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- Work on your own initiative
- Be caring and compassionate
- NVQ Level 2 in Care (desirable but not necessary)
- Previous experience in personal care
- DBS on the update service
- Manual Handling is preferred
- Competitive rates of pay - £9.00 per hour
- The chance of long-term bookings as well as variety of shifts
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay (accrued)
- Auto-enrolled pension contribution
If this is the right opportunity for you or if you would like to learn more, please contact Charlotte Rosser at Hoop Recruitment on 02922 400519.