This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Salary||£30,001 - £35,000 Per Annum|
- My client, who are a forward thinking Charity based in Cardiff are looking for a ICT and Facilities Partner to work within the Head office location.
This is a really varied role which will support the Director of Finance and Operations and be the liaison with the external IT provider. You will focus on developing and improving the IT infrastructure which ensures the employees have the right environment, support and equipment to do their job effectively.
You will have one direct report and be responsible for:
- The daily management of ICT systems, with support from the organisations external provider
- Being actively involved in the development and improvement of the working environment
- Continuously improve and develop the efficiency of cloud-based software to support agile working and more effective ways of working
- Working with the director to develop the IT strategy for the organisation
- Providing security and protection of data systems
- Implementing and testing disaster recovery systems and processes annually
- Continually review organisational work methods and ensure the systems are up to date
- Facilities - Manage the facility requirement for buildings and internal office premises
- Conducting the management of the annual environmental audit
- Developing ICT budgets
- Contract Management of Suppliers and Services
You must have previous experience in the following:
- Can demonstrate an excellent level of IT literacy, either through relevant experience and/or qualifications
- Has experience of administrating Microsoft Office 365 and development of associated tools.
- Has appropriate knowledge of modern desktop and remote working solutions.
- Has experience of working with managed service providers, including contract management.
- Has experience of planning and managing IT projects, solutions and upgrades.
- Has experience with Mobile Device Management platforms.
- Has experience of line management.
- Is highly organised, works with a high degree of accuracy, with strong time management skills and the ability to successfully manage a varied workload and multiple conflicting deadlines with a range of stakeholders.
- Is solutions focused, with a positive attitude to delivering a consistently high level of service to the organisation.
- Has experience in working with a team in assisting developing an ICT/ Digital Strategy.
- Microsoft Office 365 & associated platforms & tools
- Windows Operating Systems- Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 2016, O365
- Remote working technologies