|Sector||Education - Primary Teacher|
|Salary||£60-£80 Per Day|
- Hoop Education are 1 of the 4 approved education staff suppliers for Rhondda Cynon Taf, as well as 16 other local authorities in Wales. We are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, with fair rates of pay, and clear and honest communication.
Due to increased demand, Hoop Education are currently recruiting candidates in the Bridgend area, for the following position:
Foundation Phase Learning Support Officer
Every qualified LSO that works with us here at Hoop will:
● Be paid £60-70 per day
● Be allocated a designated education consultant from our teacher-led team, who will work with you to identify opportunities for your continued professional
● Be given direct access to our online training platform, where you will be able to complete e-learning modules on Child Protection, Use of Reasonable Force,
Moving and Handling, First Aid and Behaviour Management, as well as other
available modules within the education sector.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining classroom discipline in line with the school discipline policy
- Building rapport between yourself and pupils
- Supporting pupils as they undertake work in line with the national curriculum priorities
- Promoting the school ethos and adhering to all school policies and procedures
- Working closely with all school colleagues and under direction of the school leadership team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a Primary School setting
- Hold a CACHE Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Be registered (or willing to register) with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Be a passionate practitioner with the desire to improve the education outcomes for all pupils
- Have excellent organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to support and promote the ethos of the school.
- Free DBS check
- Free training
- Refer a friend and earn up to £150
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working hours.
Due to the nature of this role, an enhanced DBS check will take place prior to employment.
Hoop Education are proud to be a teacher led employment agency, with vast experience in placing candidates in their ideal job role. If you have the relevant skills and experience and are keen to find out more, then please click the apply button. Alternatively, you can call Olivia Chappell and the Hoop Education team on 01443 716480.
During this difficult period with the current COVID-19 situation, we are working with our sister division, Hoop Social Care, to explore alternative employment opportunities for our candidates. For more information, please contact us on 02922 400519.