Registered Children's Manager
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Social Care - Reg Manager - Child|
|Salary||£35,001 - £40,000 Per Annum|
- Hoop Recruitment are looking for an experienced, qualified Children’s Residential Manager for an exciting opportunity in a new Children’s Residential home..
The 4-bed home will provide residential childcare for 8-18-year olds, with emotional and behavioural difficulties.
The candidate will ensure the home is operated in line with the Regulations and Inspection of Social Care (Wales) Act 2016 (RISCA), as well as company policies and procedures. The successful candidate will have a deep commitment to making a difference to the lives of young people in our care and able to demonstrate a strong capability to manage and lead a team of staff to deliver care in line with our vision.
The successful candidate will play a strong part in the setting up of the home ready for CIW inspections, recruitment and the smooth transition of the people in your care.
For the right candidate, this opportunity comes with scope for progression and development as the company grows in the near future.
- Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care Services (Children and Young People’s Residential Management) Wales or equivalent as set out by Social Care Wales
- Experience of the CIW inspection process
- Full Driving License
- 2 years recent experience working with children in a residential care setting
- At least 1 year at senior level in children's residential care
To apply for this role, contact Leanne McEwen on 02922 400519 or email email@example.com
- Competitive Salary
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Development and progression