This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Social Care - Physiotherapist|
|Salary||£20,000 - £24,000 Per Annum|
- We are currently seeking a suitably qualified candidate for a Deputy Managers position who would like to utilise their experience, knowledge and creativity for the benefit of the young people in our residential children's home.
The organisation you’d be a part of provides support to vulnerable young people and applicants must have a genuine desire to provide person-centred care. Part of your role will include managing and guiding a team of support workers to deliver outstanding care to residents within the home. You will need a strong understanding of how to support young people with complex needs and how to promote their independence. You will be there to assist the Registered Manger in ensuring the home runs smoothly; demonstrating excellent communication with residents, their families and all members of staff.
- Competitive salary
- Work within a warm and therapeutic setting
- Receive informative and regular training
- Rewarding pension scheme
- Rewarding career with progression opportunities / Succession planning
- To lead by example with a compassionate, yet professional manner
- To provide a caring and supportive environment for young people that respects their individual needs and boundaries
- Resolving and reporting safeguarding matters when appropriate
- Work alongside Registered Manager to achieve personal KPIs
- Co-ordinate the delivery of care plans
- Must have relevant qualification - NVQ/QCF Level 3 - Children and Young People
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Drive to support children with multiple and complex needs
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in residential childcare - one of which should be at senior level, all within the previous 5 years
- Must hold U.K Driving Licence
Apply for this role today - Contact Leanne McEwen at Hoop Recruitment 02922 400519