|Sector||Social Care - Support W - Adults|
|Salary||£9.00 - £10.00 Per Hour|
- Here at Hoop Social Care we currently looking for compassionate candidates, who have recent experience working as Complex Care Support Workers within the Newport area.
We have an exciting opportunity to work alongside an established care organisation who offer residential, rehabilitation, therapeutic care services to vulnerable adults with complex care needs. The individuals you will be supporting have a range of needs including, neurological conditions, mental health needs, dementia and behaviours that challenge.
You will be based within a large rehabilitation service providing therapeutic support. As Complex Care Support Worker, your focus is to promote independence, as well as encourage the development of social and communication skills.
You will need to be comfortable assisting with personal care and will need to be confident managing behaviours that challenge.
If you are looking for employment that offers you flexibility and the opportunity to work in a variety of services, we want to hear from you!
As an Agency Support Worker ideally you will have:
- 6-month experience working in a social care setting
- Have eligibility to work in the UK
- Have the desire to support and work with people who can display behaviours that can challenge
- Up to date PBM (Positive Behavioural Management) training
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay - £8.75 - £9.00 per hour
- The chance of long-term bookings as well as variety of shifts
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay (accrued)
- Auto-enrolled pension contribution
*All work offered is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks*
If this is the right opportunity for you or if you would like to learn more, please contact Ruby Tucker at Hoop Recruitment on 02922 400519.