|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RMN|
|Salary||£25,001 - £30,000 Per Annum|
- Registered Mental Health Nurse
Hoop Recruitment are looking for a Registered Mental Health Nurse to work in a specialised locked rehabilitation setting in the Cardiff area. The setting provides a rehabilitation service for both men and women, over the age of 18, with a primary diagnosis of learning disability or autistic spectrum disorder.
The setting has purpose built therapy and activity rooms where a highly experienced multi-disciplinary team offer an extensive range of therapeutic interventions and therapy programmes. The setting additionally boasts an array of facilities including, arts and crafts, game rooms and education suites.
You will be integrated immediately into the team, supporting the staff to manage and enhance the care delivered to clients with varying conditions such as autism, profound learning disabilities and associated challenging behaviour. You will support these individuals to maintain independence and live as fulfilled a life as possible.
- Reputable organisation
- Professional specialist training
- Revalidation support
- Competitive rates of pay
- Taking responsibility for supporting the registered manager to run the service
- Establishing professional relationships with the service users
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Recent physical intervention training
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Exceptional relationship building skills
To apply for this post or to discuss the role in more detail please contact the Hoop Recruitment team today.