|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||£25,001 - £30,000 Per Annum|
- Registered General Nurse (RGN)
£28,000-£30,000 per annum
Hoop Nursing are actively supporting a nursing home based in central Cardiff to source a Registered General Nurse to provide high quality care and support to older adults. The nursing home has strong transport links and is easily accessible.
The home offers a modern and comfortable care environment for elderly residents with varying nursing needs. With strong community relations, the home often stages a number of events and activities, with musical performances proving very popular with service users. A person centred approach that is tailored to each resident ensures that people living within the home are able to live as fulfilled a life as possible.
Applications from newly qualified candidates will be considered.
- Competitive rate of pay
- Reputable organisation
- Professional training opportunities
- Revalidation support
- Supporting the registered manager to run the service
- Establishing effective relationships with the service users
- Supporting the staff team daily
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
- Must be RGN registered Nurse with current PIN
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships with both colleagues and service users
- Resilient and self-motivated nature
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.