Year 5 Primary Teacher required Caerphilly
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Education - Primary Teacher|
|Salary||£127.72+ Per Day|
- Hoop Education are an approved supplier to 16 local authorities in Wales and are committed to providing the highest level of customer service, with fair rates of pay, and clear and honest communication.
A primary Teacher to cover a year 5 class is required in Caerphilly area.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining classroom discipline in line with the school discipline policy
- Building rapport between yourself and pupils
- Supporting pupils as they undertake work in line with the national curriculum priorities
- Promoting the school ethos and adhering to all school policies and procedures
- Working closely with all school colleagues and under direction of the school leadership team.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have experience of working in a Primary School setting
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Be registered (or willing to register) with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- Be a passionate practitioner with the desire to improve the education outcomes for all pupils
- Have excellent organisational skills and be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be able to support and promote the ethos of the school
- Free DBS check
- Free training
- Prize draw entry (1st prize: Apple iPad)
- Refer a friend and earn up to £150
- Weekly Pay
- Flexible working hours
Due to the nature of this role, an enhanced DBS check will take place prior to employment.
Whether you are experienced, newly qualified or have relevant industry experience, we want to find a placement which is right for you.
If you have any questions or are interested contact Charlotte on 02922400519 or firstname.lastname@example.org