Teaching Assistant - Primary School Caerphilly
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Education - TA/LSA|
|Salary||£55-£65 Per Day|
- After a busy year for Hoop Education, our ever-growing partnerships with schools see us with a demand for more and more candidates to fill short and long-term roles within schools.
Hoop Education is run by teachers for those in schools, we understand that teaching is a rewarding, but a difficult job and we are there to support you.
Whether you are experienced, newly qualified or have relevant industry experience, we want to find a placement which is right for you.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who works well with primary children
- Someone who can recognise that their work within a school will shape the lives of children
- A teaching assistant or childcare qualification OR 6 months experience working with young children (Paid/Voluntary)
- Someone registered with the Education Workforce Council or willing to register
- Someone with an enhanced DBS check on the update service or be willing to undertake on
Getting experience and yourself known within a school is the best way to secure regular, long term or permanent work within that school.
We also offer cover supervisor training, allowing candidates to work within a secondary school. This training will not only increase the work available to yourself but the rate of pay to £70 a day
Hoop Education candidate benefits:
- A friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Free CPD opportunities
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 24/7 support and advice