This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Area||Blaenau Gwent, Wales|
|Sector||Social Care - Support W- Child|
|Salary||£9.00 - £10.00 Per Hour|
- Here at Hoop Social Care we are now recruiting for an experienced Residential Children’s Support Worker within the Abertillery area.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Children’s/Young Adult’s Support Workers, who can confidently and compassionately work within a range of residential care settings, supporting vulnerable young people.
Within the Abertillery area, Hoop Social Care are supporting organisations who care for children with emotional and behavioural needs, behaviours that challenge and mental health needs. We are looking for experienced Healthcare Professionals who can provide high-quality care to these young people, on a flexible basis.
If you are looking for employment that offers you flexibility and the opportunity to work in a variety of services, we want to hear from you!
As an Agency Support Worker ideally you will have:
- 6-month experience working in a social care setting
- Have eligibility to work in the UK
- Have the desire to support and work with people who can display behaviours that can challenge
- Up to date PBM (Positive Behavioural Management) training
In return, you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay
- The chance of long-term bookings as well as variety of shifts
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Weekly pay
- Holiday pay (accrued)
- Auto-enrolled pension contribution
*All work offered is subject to satisfactory pre-employment checks*
If this is the right opportunity for you or if you would like to learn more, please contact Ruby Tucker at Hoop Recruitment on 02922 400519.