This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - Senior Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£40,001 - £45,000 Per Annum|
- Hoop Nursing are looking for an experienced Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead to oversee and manage a purpose-built 70 bedded service in the Cardiff area. You will join a committed and highly motivated organisation where the vision is to be ambitious, forward thinking and to drive change within the care sector.
As the Deputy Manager, you will lead, motivate and inspire the nurse and care team to provide high-quality care to all service users, at all times. You will assist the Home Manager with the everyday running of the service, managing in their absence.
- To be responsible for the clinical care in the service
- To deputise in the Home Managers absence
- To assist with the recruitment and induction of new staff; ensuring the right candidate is recruited for the role
- To provide strong clinical knowledge, support and guidance to the nurse and care team
- To take responsibility for the supervision, appraisal and performance management of the clinical team
- To lead the clinical team to ensure practice is aligned with the organisations vision
- To lead care delivery in the home, to ensure continuous assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of residents’ care.
- To ensure care plans are regularly reviewed and audited and that they are appropriate to the residents needs and reflect the care being delivered
- To ensure medication is ordered in line with company policies and procedures
- To encourage and empower residents to take up their hobbies and interests
- Long-standing and committed staff team
- 33 days holiday (including bank holiday)
- Bespoke induction training
- Ongoing career training and progression
- Optional health care plan
- Retail discount
- Workplace Pension
- Life Assurance Scheme
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an active PIN
- Must have current experience as a Deputy Manager / Clinical Lead
- Must have previous experience of leading a team
- Must be able to forge positive, meaningful relationships with service users and their relatives
Shortlisting and interview arrangements available immediately
For more information, or to apply for the role, please send your CV and queries to email@example.com