This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Nursing - Registered Manager|
|Salary||£55,001 - £60,000 Per Annum|
- General Manager - £55,000
Hoop Nursing are looking for a Registered Home Manager to oversee and manage a purpose-built 70 bedded service in the Cardiff area.
As the Registered Manager you will be responsible for the operational day-to-day management of the service. You will work collaboratively with senior management to ensure the provision of a high-quality service. You will inspire, motivate and lead the nurse and care team to ensure the exceptional service is not only meeting, but exceeding the company’s standards.
The organisation is ambitious, forward thinking and strives to drive change within the care sector.
- To manage all aspects of the Home’s operation, driving the nurse and care team to deliver high quality care to all residents in accordance with the organisation’s standards/vision
- To ensure all policy, procedure and legal requirements are adhered to
- To ensure the home meets or exceeds profit targets and all expenditure stays in line with budget
- To build trusting and positive relationships with the nurse and care team
- To build trusting and meaningful relationships with residents and ensure that all residential and nursing care is of the highest possible standards
- To ensure that care plans are person centre and meet the needs of the resident
- To ensure complaints, safeguarding alerts, incidents and accidents are dealt with in a professional manner following company policies and procedures and where necessary local authority
- To develop and maintain excellent working relationships with CQC, Social Services Departments and other external regulatory bodies
- To ensure that all staff are recruited in line with recruitment practices and procedures
- To manage and oversee the recruitment of staff, training, motivation, retention, communication, monitoring appraisal and disciplining as required
- To facilitate a structured, safe and caring environment in the home that fosters the physical and emotional well-being of the residents
- Competitive rate of pay (£55,000+)
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
- Optional healthcare plan
- Private medical insurance
- Workplace pension
- Ongoing bespoke training
- Regular career progression
- Must be a Registered Nurse
- Must be a Registered Manager with relevant experience
- Must have proven management experience
- Must display established leadership skills
Shortlisting and interview arrangements available immediately
For more information, or to apply for the role, please send your CV and queries to email@example.com