|Area||Vale of Glamorgan, Wales|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance - Finance Analyst|
|Salary||£17.51 – £20.00 Per Hour|
- I am working with a public sector organisation who are recruiting for a MI Technician who is specifically an advanced SQL user. This role is for 3 months to help them go through a transitional period and the role would be for 3 months.
The role has come about because they have implemented a new system and although there has been comprehensive training, they need someone there who can help them with the practical elements of the new system. They need someone who has advanced SQL skills who can guide them through setting up new reports, help find faults in any existing reports and act as a guide.
This person needs to have had experience of the following in order to be considered for this opportunity:
My client is looking for someone to start immediately so if you have the above skillset, please apply ASAP and I will be in touch to discuss the role in more detail.
- Creating and designing SQL reports
- Advice and support the maintenance of existing SQL reports and fixing any faulty or failed scrips
- Supporting and developing skills within a team
- Provide training and assistance to staff in relation to operation use of the MI System
Due to the high volume of applications received, I will only be able to contact candidate who meet the above criteria.