|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||Merthyr Tydfil, Wales|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance - Cost Accountant|
|Salary||£40,001 – £45,000 Per Annum|
- Are you an experienced Cost Accountant open to a new opportunity with a growing, established organisation?
Are you looking to step into a Cost Accounting role and from a management reporting background?
I am working with an organisation who are going through an existing period of growth and they need a Cost Accountant to join them on a permanent basis to help them drive the business forward.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Develop and improve the systems which monito operating profitability
- Develop and improve standard costing and measuring operations efficiencies
- Deliver accurate management reports with a focus on yields, packaging, labour and distribution
- Develop and improve the costing, inventory and planning systems
- Prepare the cost of sales for the annual budget and forecasts
- Working closely with managers and teams across the business
- The candidate needs to come from manufacturing background
- Ideally Part Qualified / Qualified CIMA or equivalent
- Come from a management reporting / analytical background