|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||Blaenau Gwent, Wales|
|Sector||Human Resources - Senior HR Business Partner|
|Salary||£60,000 + Per Annum|
- An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen in South East Wales for a strategic HR and Organisational Development Business Partner to join an innovative world leading organisation.
There is a competitive package on offer for this role with hours of work being 8-4.30 Monday - Thursday and a 1pm finish on a Friday
What is so appealing about this role is the strategic input you will have, coupled with the blend of Organisational Development and HR business partnering. This organisation is French registered and presence spans the globe, they deploy production plants, research facilities, sales offices and service centres world wide. The UK operation employs over 4000 employees and this role will be be supporting circa 1800 of these staff, focusing on the engineering area.
You will report in to the Director of HR and you will provide the strategic link between the business and the HR function as well as leading all talent development and reward programmes across all the business units. Some of the key focus areas being:
You must be CIPD Qualified and have the relevant HR experience to be able to deliver the above objectives. You must have generalist HR experience but have a bias towards talent development and proven experience of managing relationships with senior managers and leaders. Other areas that are key would be: Designing and delivery of early career development programmes, driving career and learning and development programmes, developing and managing remuneration policy and job grading. You must be creative and innovative and have a strong level of commercial awareness.
- Working with business leaders to develop the required people culture
- Work as manager and mentor to a team of HR professionals
- Coaching and supporting senior management teams
- Succession planning for the engineering services
- Ensuring synergy across all people related aspect including pay bench marking
- Providing the lead on all talent development, change management and OD
- Strategic Workforce planning
- Manage all early career development programmes
- Establish and implementation of company training policy
If you have any questions about this role before applying, please contact Emily Summerhayes on 02922 400519 to have a confidential discussion.