|Sector||Nursing - RNLD|
|Salary||£211 – £260 Per Day|
- Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD)
Hoop Nursing are looking for a Registered Learning Disabilities Nurse to work in low secure hospitals across Newport and South Wales. The RNLD will be integrated immediately into the team, supporting the staff to manage and enhance the care delivered to clients with various conditions including autistic spectrum disorder.
Are you resilient and able to deescalate situations in minimal time frames, ensuring safety of staff and clients? Are you passionate about enhancing the lives of those in your care? Are you looking for an opportunity to work flexible hours, creating a positive work/life balance?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Reputable organisation
- Professional training
- In-office Registered Nurse on hand for support
- Revalidation support
- Taking responsibility for supporting the registered manager to run the service
- Establishing relationships with the service users
- Assessing, planning, delivering and evaluating nursing care
- Support therapeutic interventions as appropriate on an individual basis
- Prepare written reports for clinical reviews
- Self-motivated and resilient
- Recent physical intervention training
- Excellent communication skills
- Committed to quality and best practice
- Exceptional relationship building skills
If this sounds like your ideal role, please click on the apply now button below or for further information please call on 02922 400519.