|Sector||Social Work - Social Worker|
|Salary||£35 + Per Hour|
- Independent Reviewing Officer
Pay rate from £38 Umbrella company
An Independent Reviewing Officer is required to join Powys Social Services for an initial 3 month contract with potential to extend whilst permanent recruitment is undertaken. Pay rate for this position is £38 Umbrella company.
Duties and responsibilities:
1. To chair the reviews of Looked After Children, Pathway Plan Meetings and Child Protection Conferences.
2. To ensure that permanence or reunification is promoted actively for Looked After Children and that drift in care is prevented.
3. To assist the Safeguarding Manager to collect and collate relevant management information that will assist the Children’s Services Management Team and the Corporate Parenting Group make informed decisions about service delivery and service development for Looked After Children.
To apply for this role you will need to have:
1. Substantial PQ experience (ideally experience of doing a similar role)
2. Registration with Social Care Wales or Social Work England
3. Enhanced DBS
To apply for this role get in touch with Sarah Leigh at Hoop Recruitment based in Cardiff on 02922 400519.