|Job Type||Permanent Part Time|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance - Accounts Administrator|
|Salary||£10.01 – £12.50 Per Hour|
- I am working with a well-known and very well-respected organisation based in Cardiff who are looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to join them permanent on a part time basis. The role would be 24 hours a week and they can be flexible on how this is managed.
This is an opportunity to join an organisation that aims to inspire and be part of celebrated company with a social conscious.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Act as primary point of contact for all enquiries to the Leadership Team
- Prioritise incoming communication and producing outgoing communications on behalf of the leadership team
- Manage Finance Directors diary ensuring their time is allocated as per the business need
- Ensure the FD is fully briefed and have all relevant reports / documents and an understanding of the circumstances prior to meetings
- Coordinate meetings, committees and project groups
- Taking accurate minutes, making sure these are signed off and distributed within specific time frames
- Prepare agendas, track and follow up on action points and update the leadership team where relevant
- Arrange internal and external meetings including booking rooms, travel and accommodation as well as refreshments
- Prepare and proof reports, briefings and presentations on finance related issues ensuring accuracy and compliance
- Communicate on behalf of the leadership team with stakeholders including other senior colleagues and external parties
- Complete financial administration on behalf of leadership team in line with regulations (e.g. expenses, operations budget etc).
- Prepare reports, statistics and research to comply with requirements and aid decision making process
- Organise the arrangement of leadership team’s attendance and logistics at events and conferences including travel, accommodation etc.
- Ensure compliance with all GDPR as well as all relevant legislation