This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||West Wales, Wales|
|Sector||Nursing - Senior Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£17.51 – £20.00 Per Hour|
- Deputy Manager
Full time (36 hours)
£18-£20 per hour (negotiable for right candidate)
Key words: Elderly Care, Dementia Care, Nursing Home, EMI, General Nurse, Mental Health Nurse.
Hoop Recruitment seeks a Deputy Manager with care home and dementia experience to work within a beautiful purpose built care home situated near the picturesque seaside town of Haverfordwest.
The Deputy Manager will support the Registered Manager to maintain and develop excellent service within the home. Working clinical shifts, ensuring quality assurance measures are followed and staff are supported with day-to-day tasks.
As the successful candidate, you will possess strong clinical skills along with excellent leadership and management capability. You will ideally have a QCF Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care (or the equivalent) or be willing and be able to work toward this upon being awarded the role.
This role would be suitable for any Senior Nurse looking to take the next step in their career or a current Clinical Lead/Deputy Manager who is looking for a change.
- Supporting the Home Manager with expert knowledge of advanced nursing skills and clinical decision making within the nursing home.
- Leading and developing specialist nursing care policies and procedures to aid the elderly and their families.
- Ensuring clinically effective practice through assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of clinical work carried out by yourself and other team members.
- Have a working knowledge of Safeguarding policy and procedures, ensuring that individuals at risk are identified.
In return for your hard work, some benefits include:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Reputable organisation
- Annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Enhanced maternity pay & generous pension scheme
- Help with re-location if necessary
- Strong leadership & management experience within a health or care environment (ideally with an interest in care for the elderly)
- RGN or RMN registered Nurse with current PIN (Preferred)
- Dementia care experience or an interest in dementia care
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build effective work relationships
Due to the nature of the role, enhanced DBS checked will be carried out prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.