This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Sector||Human Resources - HR Coordinator|
|Salary||£15,001 - £20,000 Per Annum|
- Our Cardiff based client has a permanent need to recruit a bright L&D Coordinator to join their L&D team. This role is a full time position based in Cardiff. The client offers development opportunities and the opportunity to work in a team that's welcoming.
In this role you will:
- Support the delivery of learning and development activities (including the organisation of logistics and administration) ensuring that they are conducted efficiently, cost-effectively and in accordance with the organisation's policies and standards
- Support the marketing and demand generation for L&D activities
- Complete, check and process L&D related forms and documents in accordance with established guidelines so that L&D related matters are administered quickly and accurately
- Respond to enquiries and assist employees and managers to ensure L&D interventions run as efficiently as possible
- Follow-up with employees, managers or external agencies to verify that the information provided is accurate and complete
- Create, maintain and access employee training records so that information is accurate and secure
- Compile and analyse basic information for inclusion in training materials
- Maintain employee access and time management systems to allow employees, contractors and visitors to work as safely and efficiently as possible
- Create, analyse and adjust SOP’s for practices within area of expertise
Ideally you will have some experience within either an L&D or HR administration position and a desire to pursue a career within L&D.
If this new role is of interest to you please apply today with an up to date version of your CV.