This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Sector||Education - TA/LSA|
|Salary||£55-£65 Per Day|
- Hoop Education is run by experienced educators for those in the industry, our passion for education fuels our work, delivering outstanding service and commitment to every candidate we take on. We want to place you with the best opportunities possible, there every step of the way, the team is ready to find your ideal vacancies.
Working with Hoop Education, you can expect:
- A dedicated consultant from our teacher-led team
- A friendly and supportive team
- Flexible working hours
- Free CPD opportunities
- Competitive Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- 24/7 support and advice
Our ideal candidate would possess:
- A strong desire to enhance learning opportunities for pupils
- Experience of supporting individuals on the Autistic spectrum on a 1:1 basis
- The ability to complete behaviour monitoring charts and reflective learning journals
- Relevant qualifications/experience, Level 2-3
- A good standard of Literacy, Numeracy and communication skills
- A good level of ICT competency
- Registration with the Education Workforce Council (EWC)
- A current DBS certificate (registered with the update service) or be willing to undertake a check