This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent / Full Time|
|Area||South Wales, Wales|
|Sector||Accountancy and Finance - Reconciliations Assistant|
|Salary||£20,000 - £24,000 Per Annum|
- I am working with a well-established organisation based in Chepstow who are looking for an Accounts Assistant with a focus on reconciliations, to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an amazing opportunity to work with an amazing team, in a busy, varied role where you will get the opportunity to really become part of the organisation.
- Report to the Financial Controller
- Bank reconciliations
- Statement reconciliations
- Payment runs
- Investigate anomalies and get these issues resolved
- Report any irregularities identified during the preparation of the reconciliations
- Recommend corrections for variances to ensure timely resolutions
- Ensure all entries are accurately posted on the accounting system promptly
- Ensuring all statements and invoices are scanned and saved appropriately
- Assistance in general accounting functions
- Adhoc duties as per the business’ needs
The working hours are 9am until 5:30pm and on the odd occasion, you would need to work outside of this to support company events, so a level of flexibility is needed.
This is an opportunity to be hands on within a team and they want someone who can grow with the business, learn and take on new responsibilities.
If you would like to be considered for this role then please APPLY NOW and if you meet the role criteria, I will be in touch.