|Job Type||Permanent - Full time|
|Sector||Nursing - Senior Staff Nurse|
|Salary||£20.01 - £22.50 Per Hour|
- Clinical Deputy Manager
£19.50 per hour
Hoop Nursing are looking for an experienced Clinical Deputy Manager to work in a 50-bedded service in the gorgeous Brecon Beacons area.
The service strives to provide unrivalled high standards of care which is delivered by a fully qualified and passionate nurse and care team. All members of staff are trained to the highest of standards to ensure they are up to date with the latest techniques and technologies in dementia and specialist care.
The company strongly believe in the overall well-being of each resident and strives to provide a homey, loving environment where everything is driven to maximise their happiness and quality of life.
This is a specialist service offering nurse and care support to those with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and/or mental illness.
- To work alongside the Home Manager with the overall running of the service
- To motivate, inspire and lead the nurse and care team to deliver high quality care
- To ensure the effective running and allocation of the nurse and care team
- To manage staff rota when required
- To monitor staff performance and conduct supervisions/appraisals when required
- To oversee the assessment of residents needs and create appropriate care plans and risk assessments in line with findings
- To create and maintain excellent professional relationships with residents, relatives, colleagues and other health professionals
- To take lead in welcoming new residents to the service and ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction is achieved
- To report and document issues or concerns about quality or service delivery to the Home Manager and act accordingly
- To create, review and evaluate care plans, support plans and medication records
- Competitive rate of pay
- Paid holidays
- Reputable organisation
- Bespoke training and career development opportunities to align with your career goals
- High level of support from Senior Management
- Must be a Registered Nurse with an active PIN
- Must have experience working with elderly and those with dementia
- Must be able to display leadership qualities