|Area||South West, England|
|Sector||Nursing - RGN|
|Salary||£22.51 – £25.00 Per Hour|
- Here at Hoop Nursing, an exciting position has become available for an experienced Nurse to join our reputable Nursing agency. You will be based in the South Gloucestershire area- with the freedom to work when and where you want.
You would be required to work as part of a dynamic, solution-focused team who support individuals to live the most independent life as possible. You will also be expected to be a team player and be confident adapting to new environments. Your responsibilities would include administering medication, maintaining and updating paperwork, supporting junior staff and up-keeping the highest of care services through Hoop Nursing.
In return for your hard work and dedication, Hoop Nursing will offer you:
- Competitive pay rates- Weekly Pay
- Free Uniform
- Free Training
- Free DBS Check
- Re-validation Sessions
- Flexible Working Hours
- Dedicated Nurse Manager
As an Agency Nurse, you will need to possess the following Key Skills:
- Must be RGN, RMN or RNLD registered with a current PIN
- Excellent communication skills
- Compassionate nature
- Resilient and self-motivated
Due to the nature of the client environment, enhanced DBS checks will take place prior to employment.
If you have the relevant skills and experience and keen to find out more, then please click the apply button below or forward your CV for consideration. Alternatively, you can call the Hoop Recruitment team for further info.